Anytime Everywhere Runs organized by members for members via Yahoo! Email groups:
Thursdays @ 6:30 PM at Fell & Cole (by the Panhandle)
Join Google Group for more info.
Saturdays @ 9:00 AM at Carl & Cole (Crepes on Cole)
Casual 6-12 mile runs at own pace with occasional tempo runs.
Track workouts at Kezar Stadium at 6:30.
Thursday nights in January-June and Tuesday nights in July-December
Interested in picking up the pace and adding your name to the track almanac above? Join coach Andy Chan for our weekly track workouts. Current fees are $5 per session for non-members. Pamakid members pay $3 per session, with the club subsidizing the cost. For more information, contact Andy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
About Coach Andy
Andy Chan has been the head cross country and track & field coach at Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory in San Francisco since 1998.
His Achievements Include:
- Masters degree in sports management.
- Has coached adults for over 13 years and youth for over 15 years.
- UCLA college coaching experience as a student manager.
- 2005 Central Coast Section Honor Coach for track & field.
- Coached four state-caliber athletes, including a two-time California State Champ!
- Coached Michelle Gallagher to a Women’s Olympic Trials Marathon qualifying time of 2:43 at the 2007 California International Marathon. Gallagher also ran 1:16:37 (4th American) at the 2007 San Jose Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon.
- Has coached weekly Thursday track workouts at Kezar Stadium since 1994.
- Has led Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon training runs since 2005.
- Has coached numerous Boston Marathon qualifiers.