Track workouts at Kezar Stadium at 6:30pm.
Thursday nights in January—June and Tuesday nights in July—December
Interested in picking up the pace and adding your name to the track almanac above? Join coach Andy Chan for our weekly track workouts. Current fees are $5 per session for non-members. Pamakid members pay $3 per session, with the club subsidizing the cost. For more information, contact Andy Chan at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Anytime Everywhere Runs organized by members for members via Yahoo! Email groups:
Thursdays @ 6:30 PM at Fell & Cole (by the Panhandle)
Join Google Group for more info.
Saturdays @ 9:00 AM at Carl & Cole (Crepes on Cole)
Casual 6 – 12 mile runs at own pace with occasional tempo runs.
About Coach Andy
Andy Chan has been the head cross country and track and field coach at Sacred Heart Cathedral Preparatory in San Francisco since 1998.
His Achievements Include:
- Masters degree in sports management.
- Has coached adults for over 13 years and youth for over 15 years.
- UCLA college coaching experience as a student manager.
- 2005 Central Coast Section Honor Coach for track and field.
- Coached four state-caliber athletes, including a two-time California State Champ!
- Coached Michelle Gallagher to a Women’s Olympic Trials Marathon qualifying time of 2:43 at the 2007 California International Marathon. Gallagher also ran 1:16:37 (4th American) at the 2007 San Jose Rock ‘n Roll Half Marathon.
- Has coached weekly Thursday track workouts at Kezar Stadium since 1994.
- Has led Kaiser Permanente San Francisco Half Marathon training runs since 2005.
- Has coached numerous Boston Marathon qualifiers.